Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend in Review

After moving to the suburbs a little over 3 months ago, I had a much needed girl's day in the city this past weekend with one of my closest girlfriends.  We spent the day browsing in fabulous department stores (Bloomingdale's, Bergdorf's and Barneys) and looking at fancy handbags along 5th Avenue.  Afterwards, we treated ourselves to some drinks and sushi at Nobu 57 (my favorite sushi spot in the city - though I can't go too often as it's a little pricey).



My mom and I also got a lot of wedding stuff done this weekend.  We got candy and bins to put on one of the tables during the reception and we also got fillers for the welcome bags!!  I'm still deciding what exactly we'll put into those, but at least we've made a very good start.


Capping it all off, we ended up doing some spur of the moment shopping at Old Navy!!  I love Old Navy for basics (tank tops, bikinis, shorts) and you really can't beat their prices.  I was really excited this weekend to find:



They didn't have this one in store, but I love it




1 comment: