Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Exhale Spa - Core Fusion

When I lived in the city, I LOVED Physique 57 and Soul Cycle.  Now that I'm living in the suburbs, I want to find a fun, group exercise class that gives me a great workout.  This weekend, my friend Melissa and I went to try Barre Core Fusion at Exhale.  The class was fantastic!  I feel like it was a really great class for strengthening and toning.  



The basic gist of the class is you target 4 different body areas - abs, arms, butt and thighs - and you work each one in a very targeted manner until you hit the point of exhausting. Additionally, it incorporates a lot of ballet and yoga techniques which helps lengthen and tone your muscles.  I liked it so much, I went back Monday night.  Consider me hooked.




Exhale
2200 Atlantic St  Stamford, CT 06902
(203) 391-5350


No comments:

Post a Comment