Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shaping Up For My Wedding

The wedding is in less than 6 weeks (eek!).  Thankfully, I've always loved working-out and I started getting into shape for the wedding almost immediately after we got engaged.  Besides trying to eat healthy (which is a different post all together), I've been seeing a personal trainer 2x a week at Equinox which I love.  


I've also been doing a lot of spin classes at Soul Cycle which I find both really fun and incredibly addictive.  It's a 45 minute spin class set to really fun, upbeat music incorporating dance moves and han weights.  It's definitely a tough work-out.




Finally, of course, you need to dress the part to really get your butt into shape.  Unfortunately, I do have a Lululemon addiction (their Groove pants are amazing and so comfortable).  A few of my recent splurges include:





No comments:

Post a Comment