Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesdays - Nails

I usually talk about something related to the wedding, but I feel like with the wedding only 3 weeks away (eek!!) I pretty much only talk about the wedding.  So Monday I had a lot of fun going to get my nails done and tried out the color Luxedo from Essie which may be my new favorite dark shade.


For the wedding day, I'll definitely want my nails to be a gel manicure in a light, natural pink.  I found this picture online and love how it shows all the different shades of pink from various lines.


One of my all time favorite colors is Starter Wife from Essie, which might be appropriate since I'll be getting married in that shade.  I also love Sugar Daddy.  Hopefully none of that is foreshadowing!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment