Thursday, March 21, 2013

Soul Cycle Greenwich


I've definitely drank the Soul-Cycle kool-aid.  That's my disclaimer to this post.  When I lived in NYC, I went to Soul-Cycle easily 2-3x a week.  It was my favorite form of exercise and since I didn't belong to a gym, I was able to rationalize the cost of the classes.  


Then I joined Equinox, got a trainer and moved to the suburbs and couldn't go in the city as often.  However, they opened up a new location in Greenwich, CT this winter and last night, I went for the very first time.  It was truly love at first spin.  In case you've never been to Soul-Cycle, they play really fun, upbeat dance music and turn it into a cardio party.  The 45-minute class flies by because you're having such a great time.


Additionally, I love the people watching.  Besides the fact that the majority of the clientele has amazing bodies and great gym clothes (very inspiring), I've also been in class with Kelly Ripa, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chelsea Clinton and quite a few other actors.  It's always fun to go to a class with a celeb especially since everyone is so focused on their own form, you hardly pay attention to the celeb (though I did freak a little when I was seated behind Kelly Ripa - LOVE HER!!).


All in all, I can't wait to go back!!

Soul Cycle
266 Mason St
Greenwich, CT
203-653-7685





No comments:

Post a Comment