Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Five & Kate Middleton's Style

TGIF!!! This has been the loooongest possible week.  I think that's because I leave for vacation in less than a week and CT is about to be hit by a massive storm, but who knows?  So with that in mind, my current Friday Five are:

My wedding dress is in!!! I just got the notification that my Anne Barge gown has arrived. I am so excited.

I went shopping for new tank tops for the Bahamas at J.Crew and were appalled that they were $30. I found some great tanks at The Gap for $10!

With the Bahamas in mind, how adorable is this beach cover-up from Basta Surf at Shopbop??

I also had a gift card to Saks Fifth Avenue burning a hole in my wallet, so I used that to splurge on these adorable Tory Burch Miller Sandals from Saks

I have to confess, I think Kate Middleton has phenomenal style and I wish I had her budget.  I also wish I had this cape which is adorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment