Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cotto Wine Bar, Stamford, CT

We moved out to CT in late November and I've been feeling lately that we just keep going to the same few restaurants that we know and love.  One of my favorite things about living in NYC for the past 8 years was that there were always so many new restaurants and bars to explore.  With that in mind, I wanted to try a new place for our date night this past weekend.  Enter, Cotto!


Cotto is an Italian tapas bar with a special mozzarella menu and homemade pastas and pizzas.  We stuck to the tapas and were not disappointed.  Between us, we split the hangar steak, mozzarella and prosciutto, brussell sprouts, fried eggplant with horseradish sauce, veal meatballs and a meat & cheese plate.  Mind you these were all tapas so the sizes weren't crazy, but we left very full and excited to go back.  I also had an amazing and crisp prosecco that I was thrilled.  My only complaint was our waiter seemed a little flakey, but otherwise, it was great.



Cotto Wine Bar & Pizzeria
51 Bank St
Stamford, CT




No comments:

Post a Comment