Thursday, January 17, 2013

Brunch Recipes & Golden Globe Style

I love to cook.  Embracing my domestic side, I decided it would be a lot of fun to make a big brunch recently for my in-laws visiting from Buffalo.  They were so sweet to drive down for my shower and making them breakfast before heading home seemed like the least we could do.  That being said, it seems like casseroles are definitely the way to go.  A few of the recipes I looked at were:




I ended up making the AMAZING Egg & Cheese Casserole my MOH made for brunch the other weekend and also the Cinnamon Roll Casserole above.  Both were HUGE hits and I'd highly recommend both/either. It was a very easy and simple meal to put together.

Also, did anyone watch the Golden Globes???  I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I seriously LOVE these outfits:

















No comments:

Post a Comment