Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bridesmaids, Brunch & Target

This past weekend was one of the busiest and most fun ones I've had in quite awhile.  All of my area bridesmaids came over on Saturday to stuff wedding invites (102 days to go!) and brought brunch with them.  It was so much fun to have some of my favorite people come out to the suburbs for the day to sip mimosas, stuff envelopes and just catch-up!

Then on Sunday, doing a bunch of returns, I was able to treat myself to a little 16 Handles frozen yogurt (obsession) and browse around Target.  I quickly fell in love with quite a few of their new home items, but managed to refrain from buying any (shocking, trust me).

The amazing brunch spread my MOH, Elizabeth made - egg casserole, 
cinnamon rolls, muffins, fruit salad and bacon!!!  

Mrs. Stetter!  Love, love, love this gift and can't wait to
 see my dress hanging on it soon

Really cute pillows at Target - can still picture them on my couch

Cute trays (horrible photo angle - sorry!)

Another fab tray and horrible photo

Cute storage bins

Love these navy and white canisters

And after all that strenuous shopping, I earned a treat at 16 Handles - 
I swear there is some yogurt under the cookie dough, Oreo's and fruit



No comments:

Post a Comment